Below you can find bullet pointed rules that apply to both of our venues. Read and understand them before participation! You will be given site/event specific rules during your safety briefing at all of our events.
- All players must be 14 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) who will take responsibility for their actions.
- EU Safety Approved eye protection must be worn at ALL times outside of the safe zone.
- We VERY strongly recommend full-face protection for all players. If you're not wearing full-face, we will remind you of this!
- Full-face protection MUST be worn by any player under the age of 18 years.
- Long trousers and sleeves must be worn. Keep exposed flesh to an absolute minimum.
- The FPS limit is 350fps with a .20g BB.
- Single shot ONLY indoors. Burst fire allowed outdoors. No Fully Auto at Exeter CQB.
- Sniper Rifles are allowed at our Newton Abbot venue only. 500fps for bolt action. 420fps for Locked-to-Semi electric guns.
- All guns are subject to FPS checks on our chronographs. Weapons running with a higher velocity than the above limits will not be allowed to be used.
- Players found using a hot weapon not checked by UCZ or that has cheated the chronograph checking will be asked to leave our venue.
- Weapons must be cleared and mags removed before entering a safe zone.
- No dry-firing in any safe zone!
- No blind-firing. Acquire a target and then shoot.
- No climbing on any of game props, obstacles and scenery. Do not move or interfere with these. Use them for cover as they are intended.
- No careless running indoors.
- No smoke pyros indoors.
- Bang pyros are limited at UCZ venues. Nothing larger than an MK5 or 9mm, or louder than 120db at 10m, is to be used.
- Take extra care when throwing pyros and do not pick them up, cover them or retrieve BFGs until end of game.
- Absolutely NO homemade pyros are allowed. Nor are any pyros not designed and approved to be used in combat games.
- Marshalls decisions are final.
- Verbal and Physical Abuse will not be tolerated.
HITS AND DEAD PLAYERS
- A hit is a BB, directly fired from a gun, impacting upon a player, his attire or equipment, including the gun.
- Definite ricochets do not count. If in doubt, count it as a hit.
- Take your hits. Airsoft games are ruined by players not doing so. Do not be that guy.
- When hit, shout 'HIT' and raise your hand above your head. Leave the game area or follow respawn/medic rules directly, keeping hand above head to indicate to other players that you are out of the game.
- When dead, do not linger in game areas. Do not walk through fire fights or game sensitive areas for tactical gain.
- Do not talk when dead other than to advise other players that you are currently out of the game.
Some helpful recommendations and things to be aware of...
- Use a torch indoors. There are plenty of dark areas in The Bunker.
- Look out for natural hazards, slippery and wet areas.
- Both venues have un-even surfaces, trip and fall hazards. Suitable footwear is to be worn at all times.
- Take extra care on all stairwells. Do not move quickly on them and do not camp them.
- Treat each other with respect and kindness. We are all at UCZ events to have fun.
- If you have a complaint about another player, please take it to a marshal and ask them to resolve it.
- Put safety first. Look after yourself and other players/marshals. If you identify a hazard or problem, report it.
We reserve the right to add to or change these rules at any time and without notification prior to the event or game where changes occur. Any changes or additions will be explained at the event or game safety briefing.
- 350fps Limit
- Single Shot Indoors
- No Fully Auto
- Snipers at Newton only
- No Smoke Indoors
- Bangs max of 120db
- Industry Pyros only
- Safety First
- Marshal Decision Final
- Abuse NOT Tolerated
Read our full rules and recommendations before playing at UCZ!